Our Jewish Studies classes inspire learners from all knowledge levels and backgrounds looking to add meaning and purpose to their everyday lives. We offer classes with master teachers to help you gain a better understanding of ancient texts or today’s headlines, with classes in Torah and Talmud, Jewish Film and History, Archaeology and current events. Join our community of learners to connect with our tradition and learn how it relates to us today.
Why American Jewish College?
- A premier Torah education at every level, which provides a spiritual, moral and ethical foundation for secular studies
- A comprehensive secular curriculum with an enviable record of success in enabling students to pursue professional and graduate studies
- An excellent faculty who are strongly committed to the intellectual, social and emotional growth of their students
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant research community by engaging in cutting-edge research with faculty mentors
- A chance to enroll in graduate classes in Jewish studies and social work.
- A world-renowned program of academic Jewish studies taught with the tools of the academy and a deep reverence for tradition
- A multitude of ways to fully participate in campus life, including intercollegiate and intramural athletic teams, a cappella groups and musical ensembles, college newspapers and journals, clubs and political action groups
- A place to call home, to engage with and study alongside tomorrow’s leaders, to create lifelong friendships and networks and to be part of a vibrant Jewish community